Vertical Wall Mounted Pot Rack

When I knew that a traditional pot rack would not be an ideal option for our kitchen, I immediately thought a wall placement would work. I already had the space for it.


You would be surprised, when searching the internet, how few options for pot racks there are, especially wall mounts and even fewer, if any, for vertical placement. That made my decision to build one. The concept was easy enough, although the execution would be timely and way outside of my skill set. Thankfully I have a wonderful man whom, I believe, can build anything.

Red oak was chosen for its beauty and durability. The screws were to withstand the strength of the red oak and also the weight of the pots and pans.
The project took the good part of a Sunday; add some Linseed Oil and you have a perfect pot rack!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! Keep reading as this blog is just beginning! x April